le petit poulet

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finishing up

As I finish up the last of my edits for the year it makes me sad! I don't know what lies ahead for me with photography in 2008. I have days where I wonder what I bring to the field... .You grow fond of your clients and want them to need you when in reality there are so many wonderful photographers that if you aren't there someone else is ready to swoop in and shoot some gorgeous shots! I don't know that I can keep on top of it the way I did in 2007, it can become all consuming. Wanting to shoot better and bigger! Try to stay ahead of each trend and work on trends of your own.
I love the creativity photography has given me, it has opened up doors that I never knew were there and has pushed me to grow in so so so many ways. Ways that I never would have been forced to grow without it! As this year draws to a close and a new chapter in my families life begins I will have to see where photography fits into the grand scheme of things.
But for now I hope everyone will enjoy my last shoots of this year the way I did :)
Beyond the Garden

1 Comments:

Blogger Callisters said...

Oh Susan, Thank you so much for our photos. I can not stop looking at them. I hope and pray that you will be around next year! Before I just read your post I was thinking that getting the kids pictures taken by you must be a for sure fit into our 2008 budget plan a couple of times! Thanks again, I will have to keep checking in on you to see if you can add to our wonderful photos you did this year. Good Luck with everything, have a very wonderful holiday season.
Thank you Courtney Callister

December 1, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home