le petit poulet

Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Faves on SPC

Thanks Janet for choosing my self portrait this week as one of your favorites on SPC . This was one of those portraits where you say "Do I really look like that? UGH." But as the week has gone on and I have to scroll past it to add new posts I see beyond myself and smile at the love I have for my rustic wood garage that I refuse to let my husband paint for fear he'll take away the "rustic-ness". And the shadow of the leaves from the little trees we planted that are getting so big as the years go on, trees that will be here after we move on someday.....see, I'm such a sucker for nostalgia!

My parents put my childhood house up for sale last week, the home they have lived in for thirty seven years.....can you imagine the sappy things that go through my mind about this event if I can get this sappy about my garage and trees!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home