le petit poulet

Sunday, September 23, 2007

That creepy feeling.....

I would love to know peoples take on blogging.

I was reading some blogs today that they answered questions about blogging....questions such as...do you post anonymously etc. I know some people who are pretty open about everything. Pictures, their names etc. And then there are people who are careful with pictures they post but are more open with their identities. Then there are people who have privacy settings or have started having privacy settings to control who comes to their sites. So it made me start to question my own blogging habits and what I am going to do in the future.

Thoughts anyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Oh boy...

Well, I used to be veryy open in my blogging... and then someone from church found my myspace page and my blog and COMPLETELY misinterpreted EVERYTHING they saw to the point that I was actually getting in trouble with people... so I freaked out and deleted a few things... and then I regretted the deleting.

For about a year I was careful in the things I wrote, but then I decided I didn't like censoring myself and if people don't like me the way I am, then who cares. I don't need people who cant accept me in my life... :)

I am pretty open in my blogging again. I feel like I represent myself very honestly again and I am happy with that. I still sometimes have moments where I wonder if someone will get the wrong idea from what I post, like with my SPC this last week... Because there was some boobage ;) But usually I just go with what I feel really speaks who i am best. I don't like to hide. I also don't like to be an outrageous attention whore... just like to be myself. :)

I prefer people who seem open and honest and real in their blogging. Its how I find people that I connect with.

Goodness that was LONG!

xoxo

September 23, 2007 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Annemarie said...

I toyed with the idea of blocking mine when I started it, but decided not to...but Lindz got me thinking about it again... and I figured it certainly can't hurt. It makes me feel a little more comfortable about posting pictures of my family.

September 23, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home