le petit poulet

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Book Review ECLIPSE and new book pick

Okay, how sad am I that Eclipse is over.....SO SAD!!!!
I never wanted it to end which is probably why I dragged the last quarter of the book out so long! I just have to say that anybody who doesn't choose Jacob as their soulmate is absolutely INSANE and needs to get on heavy doeses of some sort of medication.
What would "New Moon" and "Eclipse" be without Jacob?
In the beginning of the book I was quite put off by Edward and his stalker like behavior. I half expected Bella to come home to a boiling pot of bunny stew and him screaming "I'm not going to be ignored!"
And of course it wouldn't be me if I wasn't somewhat confused by something and in this book I was sort of confused with all the madness of these baby vamps storming the countryside. But I did like the fact that that Edwards crew and Jacobs crew banned together to protect Bella and everyone else.
Jacob and Bella kissing.....FANTASTIC....what a great part that was. Very passionate WOO HOO.
I loved this book and would highly recommend it whether you like vampires or not!

So my new book choice is......

Uglies By Scott Westerfeld.

When I went to pick up "Eclipse" this book was recommended to me by one of the booksellers at the store. She said that she and her friends had moved onto this series after finishing their favorite "Twilight" series so I said "Why not!" Thus far it has been interesting....I'm not a lover of sci fi futuristic stories but I wasn't a fan of vampire stories before "Twlight" so I decided to give it a shot.

Please feel free to read along with me....at the tone turn the page *BEEP*

3 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Seriously!!! We are so brain twins!

Except I still loved Edward as much as Jacob... ;)

But, I was about to buy the Uglies series off of Amazon today!!! I have heard it is pretty good. :) And I NEEEEEEED something to fill this void that has been left behind by the Twilight series... I am seriously about to read them again... that would make 3 times in less than 3 months... obsessed much? I even got so desperate as to attempt reading some fan fic this week.... it was NOT GOOD. But I did find a nice little tid bit written by Stephenie herself from Rosalies perspective... only 4 pages. But 4 gooood pages nonetheless :)

xoxoxo

P.S.
Where in Utah are you??? I visit there a lot.

September 18, 2007 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger {Le Petit Poulet} said...

Brain twin!!! I sent you an email back tonight :)

Ooooh you need to buy Uglies series and then we can read together! I'm only about 80 pgs in to the first one. The gal at the bookstore said it filled her void after Twilight and since I don't think there is a Twilight rehab I chose to believe her! HA HA Oooooh is the Stephenie part on her site?

I used to write fanfic!!!

September 18, 2007 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Got your email :) Response coming soon :)

The Stephenie bit I found in the forums on the Lexicon... someone posted a link to it... but I will include it in my email so you can read it. It is fun reading.

I want to read some of your fanfic! What was it for??? Oh, and I found some decent, if not at least interesting fanfic last night... I read it for a looong time :)

September 19, 2007 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home