le petit poulet

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week #2 Bathroom SPC


Better late than never with my bathroom post this week at SPC! Sequestering myself from the chaos outside I run the water, sink back and enjoy the ending of a wonderful book. The bathtub has always been a place that I have retreated to to read, something about the sound of the water, the protection of a showercurtain and the comforting lighting that makes it so enjoyable! On the downside sometimes I end up with books that have fumbled from my hands and come out looking like they are close to 3000 pages as they dry but it's totally worth it for the time alone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

I know EXACTLY what you are reading ;)

I just read it myself for the second time not too long ago... Mmmmmmmmm yum!

September 12, 2007 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger {Le Petit Poulet} said...

I knew you would know what book it is! I just finished it yesterday and am now in mourning and can't even bring myself to write a review!!

September 12, 2007 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

I know right???

Well... it should make you feel better to know that today September 13th is infact Bella's birthday! Do you think they are married yet?!?!?!

September 13, 2007 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger carin davis said...

I love this shot...I love reading in the bathtub too and I don't do it nearly enough!!! Sound good right now actually! The kids can take care of themselves...RIGHT!? Hahahahaha....

September 14, 2007 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home