le petit poulet

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's The Great Pumpkin!!!


What a fun afternoon at the pumpkin patch! This little patch was adorable and filled with an amazing variety of pumpkins that I had never even seen before! They also did a great job of hiding little Halloween sounds everywhere that drove G insane trying to figure out where they were coming from!! They had the fun little cutouts for them to stick their heads through....Little One particularly liked the witch stirring her bubbling cauldron!
We walked around in the sunshine for quite awhile waiting for G to find the perfect blemish free pumpkin. If Little One would have had her way we would have left with 100 pumpkins just for her, blemishes or not!
Fall is such an amazing time of year I can't imagine missing all of these gorgeous colors and scents all around us.
Bri and I had our first date in the fall, married in the fall. G was born in the fall, and I craved pumpkin seeds with both pregnancies which of course means fall fall fall!! If there was a place on earth where it was fall all year round I would pack up my family and head there with no questions asked :)

Little One: "Look I found my pumpkin!"



Little One: "Hmmmm, so many pumpkins so little time.....maybe I'll look around for another one...or two.



Well, it looks like Little One found the ones she wants!



Look! Daddy found his long lost brother!!



Me: "Did you find a pumpkin?" G: "Nope, not this one....it's too bumpy."



Little One: "Mom, while we're waiting for G to find her pumpkn let's pretend that you walk around the corner and you say 'Look it's a statue' and then you see me!"



Me: "I'll take two of those statues!!"



G:"C'mon Little One, there has to be one over here that I will like?"



G: "Phew I need a break from all this pumpkin hunting."



G:"No scratches, no dents, no funny colors....FINALLY....it's the perfect pumpkin!!!!"



"That's all for now dad, let's hit the road!!"

3 Comments:

Blogger carin davis said...

I'll take one of those little statues!!! What a great little outing!!! I love fall too...woohoo! I wish it would last lllooonnngggeeerr!!!

October 22, 2007 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! And your girls are beautiful!!!

October 23, 2007 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger {Le Petit Poulet} said...

Thanks ladies! :)

October 23, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home