le petit poulet

Monday, October 29, 2007

Time for Change

A trip to the end of the world inspired me to change the blog a little this week! I'll be posting more pics from this journey, it was a wonderful day.

The chickens are out of school tomorrow and Little One has been invited to her first playgroup....she's had many playdates but usually they revolve around G's friends. This time she was invited to a playgroup with all of the girls from her preschool class. She is quite excited, and informed her sister tonight that she was more than welcome to come but would not be allowed to play with any of the little girls because they "are my friends". Thankfully Audrey's mom offered up Audrey for a playdate so that G can have some fun of her own.

I'm am dreadfully behind on editing so this weekend was filled with more photo shoots and editing, editing, editing. It is now 2:24 am and I am so keyed up from the day of staring at the computer and when I tried to go to sleep I just lay there twitching. *blink blink*. So I got up to....yes that's right...edit more!! WOO HOO.
Actually it feels good to be accomplishing something that is in the back of my head. I have four discs ready to go out tomorrow and my final photo shoot tomorrow before taking the next few months off!

Okay I'm going to try and go to sleep now....wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Oooh! I love your new blog look!

How fun!

October 29, 2007 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Cris Dukehart said...

I just visited the photog blog and hooo hooootyyy - amazing photos! Also, I'm um... tagging you. That's the answer questions type of tag, not the cattle number type of tag ;) sarah

October 29, 2007 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger {Le Petit Poulet} said...

Sarah where is your blog! What are the tag questions! I can't find you!!!

October 29, 2007 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Carin Davis said...

Your blog is beautiful...I love your banner and new colors!!!!!!

October 29, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home