le petit poulet

Friday, January 4, 2008

Knock Wood....

Okay, I am hesitant to even say this without having wood close by to knock on, salt to toss over my shoulder, or a monkey to spin around (wait, does that stop bad omens or am I thinking of something else?)The last three days have been fairly decent as far as the barf-o-rama-slip-into-a-sad-depression-lost-all-control-of-my-children-husband-feeding-them-corndogs-for-every-dinner thing goes. I am still taking my meds for the puking but I think I have outsmarted Baby H and have a great pattern going with those. I also have been exsisting on a quart of Tres Hombres' Salsa and a bag of white corn tortilla chips everyday which I'm sure must also be the reason for the upswing!
Honest to pete, I don't know if they mix crack in with that salsa or what but when I need it I need it....and right now I NEED IT. I even had some for breakfast! Baby H seems appeased by this new turn of events....I'm pretty sure he/or/she anticipates the salsa by plopping a sombrero on he/or/shes head when I toss the nutritious meal down my gullet!
I also (stand back for this one) have BEEN SOCIAL! I know!!!! You are sitting there with your jaw down to the ground just staring at the screen. I mean not only did I talk to some friends....I actually sat at their homes (yes, yes I left the house!) and talked with them!!!! Cindy and Vanessa had the girls over to play and when I went to pick them up on both days I stayed to talk and felt HUMAN!!!!
Now I'm not going to get all excited because when I did that two weeks ago and it took a turn for the worse I thought I would never crawl out from under the covers again. I am taking each day as it comes and enjoying each little nano-second.

Thank you so so so much to everyone who commented on the last post! Sweet Jenny my complete and utter blahness was why I didn't contact you sooner. I wanted you to know that I LOVED your Xmas card, I was flabberghasted by how much the twins have grown up!! And please let your sister know that I will contact her. I haven't taken on any new photography appts and feel so bad for anybody I have ignored!

So I think I will go and eat some crack....er I mean salsa....(snicker) and go to bed now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annemarie said...

Yea! I'm happy for you that you're feeling better!! This sweet baby will be worth all of the yuckiness you've been feeling. And, AMEN on the "crack" salsa...that stuff is YUMMY!!!

January 4, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Jen H. said...

I'm glad to hear you've had a few good days! I hope they continue and cheers to salsa! If you want to see more recent photo's of the girls you can check out our blog www.thehesshouse.blogspot.com I'll tell my sister and no worries we all completely understand!!!

January 6, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

At least it's veggies...and hot peppers are supposed to be healthy....you can totally live on salsa. Yup.
It was lovely to have you over, you're one of my favorite people, you know! (Even barfy and arfy and tired)

January 9, 2008 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Glad you have been feeling well :)

I was sad that I didn't get a chance to even contact you when I was up there for Christmas :( Next time.

I miss you brain twin, I hope you are well.

xoxo

January 11, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home