le petit poulet

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Feeling creative


Last night I entered this cute contest from Decor8. You had to pick a card from Fabulous Stationery. Then with that card and colors you had to design your own card taking three favorite bedrooms from anywhere on the web and coordinate them with the color theme card!
I designed the card above with various rooms that I adore and wish were in my home!! I thought it would be fun to pick vibrant colors to go with that particular card. Especially since ones first though might be to do black and white to mesh with the maroon/red. I just thought it was a fun challenge to take it all and mesh it into one coherent card!

1 Comments:

Blogger carin davis said...

Ummmm...I vaguely remember reading something about a rut... Their must have been a trampoline on the other side!!!!! You're amazing!!! I am loving your self portrait work...and this card is adorable! I now want to redecorate my house...so unlike me...lol!!!

August 8, 2007 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home