le petit poulet

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Best Saturday!

I had the best Saturday EVER!!! Bri took the kids and G's little pal Emma to the KidsFest. A giant festival just for children.....tons of expensive sugary foods, rides and games with potential for harm and kids making rockets that were launched with hydraulics.
So while all this was going on I got over my idea to clean the house and instead rang up AnneMarie to see if she wanted to shop and get a little lunch! Much to my delight I just discovered that she has a blog and laughed out loud at the excellent post on Sammy. Nothing is better than seeing wee small snails having piggyback rides on their larger friends!
Lucky for me she returned my call and I zipped up to the land of Bountiful to pick her up. Her family is one of my favorite families! In my quest to build the perfect Stepford Family for sure I would make AnneMarie one of my sisters. She would be the sister I would stay up late with, giggling like a mad scientist at her clever mind. She would also be the one to give the best most sound advice that I would put to good use.
Here are a few things that I learned whilst hanging out on Saturday....

1) Wasps swarming a family home doesn't always mean everyone gets stung
2) The Making Memories people SUCK for pulling their outlet store out of Bountiful
3) Heartland Paper Company smells really really good
4) Fry Sauce with its' creamcicle hues, so lovely in the squat plastic container, ROCKS!
5) The only thing to do when visiting Minnesota is THE MALL OF AMERICA
6) Not everybody goes for random car rides with large pieces of furniture stashed in the back of their cars
7) My Chemical Romance might have a song on Radio Disney
8) Dicks grocery store can also be spelled Diks

Some very important things to make me smile :)

After my land-o-Bountiful fun I had to get back to the city for a massage appointment at Breathe Day Spa. So sad more me...I know *snicker*.
I love Breathe Day Spa, if you haven't been I highly recommend going. Whenever I go I feel like a movie star. The perfect setting, and they treat you like you are royalty. I make sure to take advantage of all aspects. Warm neck wrap....YES. Glass of something to drink in the tea room.....YES. Falling into a deep state of relaxation until you snore.....YES.

Hard to feel bad for me after a great day like this! It was much needed and much appreciated by me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annemarie said...

You're funny! What do you want from the Mall of America?

August 5, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home