le petit poulet

Friday, August 3, 2007

Stuck in a rut?

Do you ever feel like you're stuck in a rut?
I feel like I'm stuck in a creative rut....am I using my creativity gene to its' full potential? So many things left unfinished or just plain unstarted and it's starting to get me down.
If I had more time would I get to these things....or would they still fall by the wayside? Who knows!

I need a list or some sort of system......a really great system that will make me feel like I'm accomplishing things and smack a smile back on my face!

Opportunities not taken are opportunities lost. Sounds like something I found in a fortune cookie, does that even make sense? Popped into my head as I sit here pondering. An opportunity doesn't always have to be something big that gives a big return, it can be the smallest thing that nets you the gain of a smile on your face when you fall asleep at night.

It's time to make some changes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home